Friday 15 July 2011

Photography

I am a freelens photographer living in Toronto, Ontario. I was born in 1953 and grew up in Montreal, Qubec. My love of photography has evolved over the years, and now seems to have branched out to the extreme sides of the spectrum. On one hand, I love doing big, epic digital composites. The possibilities are endless, as are the hours spent on it. It's an obsession, really.

On the other hand, I yearn for being outside, away from the computer, no lighting equipment, getting back to the kind of photography that got me started in the first place - shooting B/W film. Shooting with such limitations is very liberating.

Either way, as I move forward, I want to focus more and more on telling stories, not only with photographs, but with films as well. I love what I do! .

No comments:

Post a Comment